The world's most advanced machine light is here! Slim, sexy and what a workhorse! IP67 rated for industrial abuse. Heavy Duty die cast aluminum body with rugged, clear tempered safety glass cover (replaceable).
This "Patent Pending" American Made Green-Lite™ LED linear light features incredibly high light output at only 36 watts (highest setting). Optional full dimming capability and segment control allows you to light only the area desired with extremely long life spans.
World exclusive design allows for up to 3 lights to be fun off of a single power source, to easily light a large cabinet/machine area without having to deal with wire management issues.
24v DC Standard
- (72) Angled LEDs provide intense light at pallet, as well as full illumination of the enclosure
- Specialized surface-mount LEDs are the newest technology available
- Solid state design ensures years of trouble free performance - no bulbs to ever replace!
- Superb dimming software via convenient, reliable membrane switch (Optional)
- Heavy duty die cast aluminum body
- Slim die cast aluminum bezel
- IP67 Rated with tempered safety glass front (replaceable)
- Swivels 90° from Left to Right
- Countersunk screw holes placed in feet for permanent mounting
- Each unit ships complete with (4) Rare-earth Neodymium high shear-strength magnents in the mounting feet for option to semi-permanently mount 'on the fly'
- 24v DC Standard
- Autoswitchable design means you simply change the end power cord to your local country standard
- Power up to (3) Linear lights off of a single power source - world exclusive!
- IP67 rated connectors for oil/water proof seal
- 1 Year Unconditional Warranty on Electrical and Mechanical Defects
- Expected life over 5 years / 50,000 hours
- Models: LED-1936-24V, LED-1936-2-24V & LED-1936-3-24V