The Meiji line of Japanese microscopes is one of the highest quality on the market. All metal construction, ESD safety, and a limited lifetime warranty. With many different models to choose from, they have products to fit applications from asbestos fiber identification to protein crystallography, and back again.
The EMZ-5 model from Meiji is the most popular stereo zoom microscope they manufacture. With crisp, high resolution, precision optics providing excellent, erect, unreversed stereoscopic viewing... it surely isn’t tough to see why it’s so popular. All metal construction, paired with a time tested design, means these microscopes will truly last a lifetime.
As a Master Meiji distributor, we assemble numerous Meiji products together into complete ‘turn key’ packages. All of our Meiji kits include wide field 10x eyepieces, focusing arms that utilize a special 20mm drop arm for added articulation, and all ESD safe lighting and bases. Either do it right, or go home!
The magnification range of the EMZ-5, as configured in our kits, is 7-45x. It can certainly be optioned to a much higher magnification level from there, using a whole array of Meiji accessories.
For a Trinocular microscope, we specify the EMZ-8TR model. This is a ‘true’ Trinocular microscope, meaning that you do not lose an eyepiece when you want to view the video from the third port. Specialized light sharing prisms allow for all three to be used at once. There are many Trinocular microscopes on the market these days… so why settle for an inferior microscope that still uses the ‘pull port’ design? Included in all Trinocular kits is a .6x CCD adapter for video reduction. We have both analog and digital imaging packages available using the Meiji products. For the analog configuration, we include a super high sensitivity color analog camera, along with slim 22” LCD screen. This is the perfect configuration for day to day inspection purposes. We also offer a digital imaging package, that utilizes a 5MP digital camera, with robust software suite that features live image viewing, still image capture, video capture, measurement, and a whole host of other features.
- ESD Safe and RoHS Compliant
- Rugged all metal construction designed to last a lifetime
- Standard Magnification Range of 7 – 45x
- With optional Accessories, Can Achieve 225x
- 10x Eyepieces (pair) w/ Reticle Mount Included
- Ergonomically positioned bilateral zoom controls
- Binocular eyetubes inclined at 45° for fatigue free viewing
- Body can be rotated a full 360° in focusing arm, and locked into any position
- .5x Auxiliary Lens Included for Increased Working Distance (EMZ-5 packages)
- .6x CCD Adapter Included for Trinocular Packages
- Choice of Analog or Digital Trinocular Inspection Packages
- Interpupillary distance adjustment from 54mm to 75mm
- Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Glide Arm Base Assembly Standard
- ±5 Diopter Adjustments on Eyepiece tubes
- Limted Lifetime Warranty
- 230v Versions Available, Consult Factory