This MacroZoom HD Digital Microscope System is an ergonomic inspection station with a super long working distance. The product includes an optical magnification range 1 – 60x (up to 120x with options) and comes equipped with a 6MP Ultra-Cam™ II Hybrid HDMI/USB Camera for image/video capture. Measurement and imaging software is built into the camera and can be controlled with an included wireless mouse. (Hence, it does not require an additional PC to run.) Magnified images are presented on the included 22" LCD monitor. Finally, his model comes with a 24" tall Ball Bearing Base for increased adjustability and stability, but other options are available.
Most significantly, the digital microscope’s variable focal design provides an unlimited working distance. As a result, this means you can manipulate large objects as you inspect them, turning them over or rotating for a better view. Similarly, you can place the lens at some distance from what you need to inspect, giving you more options. Finally, in addition to the built-in software, we offer more advanced applications (a $595 value) with an even more impressive array of measurement and annotating features. This, however, requires a separate Windows PC to operate.
This digital microscope has great light sensitivity, but it is also compatible with all Micro-Lite™ Illuminators (shown here with optional LV2000-B Micro-Lite™). This product is ESD Safe.
Product features include:
- Standard magnification range of up to 60x (up to 120x with options)
- Variable focal design allows extra long working distance
- 24" Double Ball Bearing Base
- 22" LCD Monitor
- Close Up Lens afford higher magnification levels
- 6MP Ultra-Cam II™ Hybrid HDMI/USB Camera with onboard imaging controls
- The base configuration does not include a light, but multiple options are available
- 230v version available, consult factory
- ESD Safe
- 5 Year Mechanical Warranty
6MP Ultra-Cam II™ Hybrid HDMI/USB Camera features include:
- Image Capture (6MP 3264 x 1836)
- Video Capture (30fps)
- SD card slot with 16GB SD card
- On-screen controls via a wireless mouse (included)
- Pre-installed Advanced Imaging & Measurement Software Suite (AIMS)
- Additional, more robust software is available that requires a Windows PC.
AIMS features include:
- Image gallery
- Live vs. frozen image comparison
- Calibrated measurement
- Export to Excel or TXT file
- And more!
Windows PC software features include:
- Image stitching
- Field stacking
- Layer control
- Fluorescent color controls
- HDR images
- Class counting
- Extended depth of focus
- Flat fielding
- Save custom presets
- And much, much more!