The MacroZoom HD Digital Microscope System is designed for ergonomic inspection. It comes with a magnification range of 1 – 60x (up to 120x with options). The 6MP Ultra-Cam™ II Hybrid HDMI/USB Camera has Advanced Imaging & Measurement Software Suite (AIMS) built in, meaning you can run it without an additional PC. Magnified images appear sharp and with exceptional color fidelity on the included 22" HD LED LCD.
Its variable focal design means you have an unlimited working distance. This allows you to manipulate large objects as you inspect them, or you can place the camera at some distance from what you need to inspect. In addition to the built-in software, an additional program is included (a $595 value) with an even more impressive array of measurement and annotating features, but it requires a separate Windows PC to operate.
The digital microscope is mounted on an articulating assembly arm and is compatible with all Micro-Lite® Illuminators, but does not include one. (Shown with Micro-Lite® LV2000-B) ESD Safe
Product features include:
- Standard magnification range of up to 80x (up to 120x with options)
- Variable focal design allows unlimited working distance
- 22" LCD Monitor
- Articulating Assembly Arm with table edge clamp
- Close Up Lens affords higher magnification levels
- 6MP Ultra-Cam II™ Hybrid HDMI/USB Camera with onboard imaging controls
- The base configuration does not include a light, but multiple options are available
- 230v version available, consult factory
- ESD Safe and RoHS compliant
- 5 Year Mechanical Warranty
6MP Ultra-Cam II™ Hybrid HDMI/USB Camera features include:
- Image Capture (6MP 3264 x 1836)
- Video Capture (30fps)
- SD card slot with 16GB SD card
- On-screen controls via a wireless mouse (included)
- Pre-installed Advanced Imaging & Measurement Software Suite (AIMS)
- Additional, more robust software is available that requires a Windows PC.
AIMS features include:
- Image gallery
- Live vs. frozen image comparison
- Calibrated measurement
- Export to Excel or TXT file
- And more!
Windows PC software features include:
- Image stitching
- Field stacking
- Layer control
- Fluorescent color controls
- HDR images
- Class counting
- Extended depth of focus
- Flat fielding
- Save custom presets
- And much, much more!