The OC White MacroZoom Digital Microscope is an ergonomic inspection station. It has a range of 1 – 60x (expandable up to 120x with options) and comes with a "Close-Up" auxiliary lens.
The 6MP Ultra-Cam™ II Hybrid HDMI/USB digital camera comes with Advanced Onboard Imaging Controls built in, allowing you to get to work without an additional computer.
The digital microscope’s variable focal design provides an unlimited working distance. Now you can manipulate large objects as you inspect them, or you can place the camera at some distance from what you need to inspect, giving you more options. In addition to the built-in software, an additional program is included (a $595 value) with an even more impressive array of measurement and annotating features, but it requires a separate Windows PC to operate.
The system is mounted on a laboratory style base, but is also available with a ball bearing base and an articulated arm base. It does not include a light, but is compatible with all Micro-Lite® Illuminators (shown with optional LV2000-B Micro-Lite®). It is ESD Safe.
Product features include:
- Standard magnification range of up to 60x (up to 120x with options)
- Variable focal design allows unlimited working distance
- Lab-style base
- Close Up Lens afford higher magnification levels
- 6MP Ultra-Cam II™ Hybrid HDMI/USB Camera with onboard imaging controls
- Choice of illuminators (factory recommends fluorescent ring with this series)
- 230v version available, consult factory
- 5 Year Mechanical Warranty
6MP Ultra-Cam II™ Hybrid HDMI/USB Camera features include:
- Image Capture (6MP 3264 x 1836)
- Video Capture (30fps)
- SD card slot with 16GB SD card
- On-screen controls via a wireless mouse (included)
- Pre-installed Advanced Imaging & Measurement Software Suite (AIMS)
- Additional, more robust software is available that requires a Windows PC.
AIMS features include:
- Image gallery
- Live vs. frozen image comparison
- Calibrated measurement
- Export to Excel or TXT file
- And more!
Windows PC software features include:
- Image stitching
- Field stacking
- Layer control
- Fluorescent color controls
- HDR images
- Class counting
- Extended depth of focus
- Flat fielding
- Save custom presets
- And much, much more!