The MacroZoom High Definition Digital Microscope has a magnification Range 1 – 60x (120x with all options), and comes with a lab-style base. It is equipped with a 6MP Ultra-Cam™ II Hybrid HDMI/USB Camera and a 22" HD LCD monitor. The AIMS software includes on-screen controls via wireless mouse (included) for image and video capture. More advanced software is included that requires a Windows PC to run.
Its variable focal design means you have an unlimited working distance. This allows you to manipulate large objects as you inspect them, or you can place the camera at some distance from what you need to inspect. MacroZoom is compatible with all Micro-Lite® Illuminators (shown here with optional LV2000-B Micro-Lite®) and is ESD Safe.
Product features include:
- Standard magnification range of up to 60x (up to 120x with options)
- Variable focal design allows unlimited working distance
- Lab-style base
- 22" LCD Monitor
- Close Up Lens afford higher magnification levels
- 6MP Ultra-Cam II™ Hybrid HDMI/USB Camera with onboard imaging controls
- The base configuration does not include a light, but multiple options are available
- 230v version available, consult factory
- ESD Safe
- 5 Year Mechanical Warranty
6MP Ultra-Cam II™ Hybrid HDMI/USB Camera features include:
- Image Capture (6MP 3264 x 1836)
- Video Capture (30fps)
- SD card slot with 16GB SD card
- On-screen controls via a wireless mouse (included)
- Pre-installed Advanced Imaging & Measurement Software Suite (AIMS)
- Additional, more robust software is available that requires a Windows PC.
AIMS features include:
- Image gallery
- Live vs. frozen image comparison
- Calibrated measurement
- Export to Excel or TXT file
- And more!
Windows PC software features include:
- Image stitching
- Field stacking
- Layer control
- Fluorescent color controls
- HDR images
- Class counting
- Extended depth of focus
- Flat fielding
- Save custom presets
- And much, much more!