The MacroZoom AF+ Intelligent Auto Focus HD Digital Microscope is designed for ergonomic inspection. It comes with a magnification range 1 – 40x. It includes the AF+ Auto Focus Ergonomic Inspection Camera with Advanced Onboard Imaging Controls—advanced measurement software built into the camera and not requiring a PC to operate. Magnified images are viewed on the included 22" LCD monitor.
The digital microscope’s variable focal design means you have an unlimited working distance. This allows you to manipulate large objects as you inspect them, or you can place the camera at some distance from what you need to inspect. In addition to the built-in software, an additional program is included (a $595 value) with an even more impressive array of measurement and annotating features, but it requires a separate Windows PC to operate.
It is mounted on an articulating assembly arm and is compatible with all Micro-Lite® Illuminators (shown with optional LV2000-B Micro-Lite®). It is ESD Safe.
Product features include:
- 1080p Manual/Auto Focus Camera with HDMI and USB Ports Camera with Advanced Onboard Imaging Controls
- Unlimited Working Distance 6" to infinity
- 1 – 40x optical magnification (optional 2x lens available)
- Articulating Assembly Arm with table edge clamp
- 22" LCD Monitor
- The base configuration does not include a light, but multiple options are available
- ESD Safe and RoHS compliant
- 5 Year Mechanical Warranty
Onboard Software Features (No PC Required)
- Image & Video Capture
- Browse Saved Images
- Split-Screen Compare
- Calibrated Measurement
- Optional secure Wireless Video Adapter Available to send Image to Smart Phone or Tablet!
- Moveable Region of Focus for Auto Focus Mode
- Data Export to Excel or TXT File and more!
Windows PC software features include:
- Image stitching
- Field stacking
- Layer control
- Fluorescent color controls
- HDR images
- Class counting
- Extended depth of focus
- Flat fielding
- Save custom presets
- And much, much more!