Our Ergo-Zoom® series is unlike any other microscope we offer. Magnification range of this package is 8-50x, and, with all options, is up to 200x (see the below magnification chart). It has detented magnification stops for reliable, standardized inspection. The ergonomically adjustable eyepiece head swivels up and down from 0-35°. Our wide focus, large diameter 10x eyepieces and 1x Auxiliary lens come standard.
Camera and software
This particular configuration features our 6MP Ultra-Cam™ II Hybrid HDMI/USB Digital Camera with a 22" LC Monitor. This combination allows for real time inspection, and provides crisp and clear images. Along with the EZ-Splitter and .5x CCD adapter, this package includes Advanced Imaging & Measurement Software (AIMS). Features include still image capture, video capture, 13 measurement parameters, on screen calibration (out to six decimal places), as well as many other features.
Base and Lighting
This package features a heavy duty, double ball bearing arm base, providing effortless motion through the range, as well as 20" of horizontal movement. This ESD safe base includes enclosed ball bearing sleeves that are specially designed for long use. Articulating armatures are also available for this microscope series, for specialized applications, but are not typically recommended for this level microscope.
This microscope line is manufactured to use any ESD Safe, Micro-Lite™ illuminator. Our recommended selection is our High Output LV2000 LED Ring Illuminator (-LV2). This array uses very minimal electricity, never has bulbs to replace, and is warrantied for 5 years/50,000 Hours (Pro-rated). It also meets and exceeds the light output of many 150w Halogen fiber optic units on the market today!
Product features include:
- Ergo-Zoom® Ergonomic Trinocular Microscope
- Wide 10x Eyepieces
- ESD Safe Standard
- Standard Range 8-50x (up to 200x with optional parts, see the magnification chart below)
- 6MP Ultra-Cam™ II Hybrid HDMI/USB Digital Camera
- Advanced Imaging & Measurement Software Suite (AIMS)
- AIMS includes on-screen controls via wireless mouse for Image/Video Capture, Live vs. Frozen Image comparison, Calibrated Measurement, Labeling, Digital Noise Reduction, Export to Excel, and more
- Exclusive PC suite software extension combines all features listed above, along with Extended Depth of Field Stacking, Image Stitching, and more (PC needed)
- 16" Tall Ball Bearing Base
- Easy 360° main body rotation
- 0-35° adjustable angle eyepiece
- 1x Auxiliary Lens
- ±5 Diopter Adjustable eyepieces to correct individual eyesight variations
- 22" LCD Monitor
- This base model does not include a light, but several options are available