The Micro-Lite® Fiber Optic 150 Watt Light Source provides intense halogen light directed and focussed through fiber optic cabling. As a result, this allows you to target light on to your most demanding inspection tasks. Additionally, an IR Filter comes standard on all Micro-Lite® Fiber Optic products. The filter retains heat to the power box and allows cool, bright light to enter the fiber optic cabling.
Our Fully Variable Intensity Control features a 'rolling start' transformer. Therefore, instead of instantly bursting into full intensity, the ML3000 circuits have a millisecond voltage ramp up, which greatly extends the life of the components and bulbs. It is lit with an easily replaced halogen bulb (High Output 150w EKE Bulb (FL400)) and has a standard 0.565" bore nosepiece. This light source provides 45% more light than the competition!
Several attachments are available for illuminating microscopes, including annular rings, dual gooseneck, and backlit stage.
- IR Filter (for cooling)
- High Output Halogen High Output 150w EKE Bulb (FL400)
- Standard 0.565" Bore Nosepiece
- ESD Safe and RoHS Compliant
- Aluminum and steel construction for years of dependable use
- Silent fan provides quiet, vibration-free operation
- Solid state operation—no rheostats to heat up and fail
- 1 Year Electrical Warranty