The Micro-Lite® Fiber Optic 150 Watt Light Source with Annular Light provides intense halogen light through the Annular Light fiber optic attachment. Our annular ring lights are machined with an extremely slim profile, allowing for maximum working distance when mounted underneath a microscope. This fits onto most microscopes manufactured today. We do have other diameter fiber annular rings available and can manufacture custom fibers.
An infrared (IR) filter keeps the light cool and consistent, and the Light Source has a standard 0.565" Bore Nosepiece to accept other fiber optic attachments. Powered by a High Output Halogen 150w EKE Bulb (FL400), bulb replacement is simple. Holstered in a spring loaded mechanism, pressing a lever uninstalls the bulb for you. Push a new bulb in place, and you are in operation again.
This product is ESD Safe and RoHS Compliant Standard.
- IR Filter (for cooling)
- High Output Halogen High Output 150w EKE Bulb (FL400)
- Standard 0.565" Bore Nosepiece
- 36" Long Fiber Optic Ring (8 Spot)
- ESD Safe and RoHS Compliant
- Aluminum and steel construction for years of dependable use
- Silent fan provides quiet, vibration-free operation
- Solid state operation—no rheostats to heat up and fail
- 1 Year Electrical Warranty