The Micro-Lite® Fiber Optic 150 Watt Light Source with 3"x3" Back Light Stage and Adapter provides intense halogen light through a fiber optic Back Light. The Back Light provides illumination from below an object. This is a popular method for viewing minerals, crystals and other transparent specimens. Also for deep hole/bore inspection when top lit illumination might produce too many reflections and shadows.
An infrared (IR) filter keeps the light cool and consistent, and the Light Source has a standard 0.565" Bore Nosepiece to accept other fiber optic attachments. Powered by a High Output Halogen 150w EKE Bulb (FL400), bulb replacement is simple. Holstered in a spring loaded mechanism, pressing a lever uninstalls the bulb for you. Push a new bulb in place, and you are in operation again.
This product is ESD Safe and RoHS Compliant Standard.
- IR Filter (for cooling)
- High Output Halogen High Output 150w EKE Bulb (FL400)
- Standard 0.565" Bore Nosepiece
- 3"x 3" Back Light Stage and adapter (dimensions are for light source, attachment is larger)
- ESD Safe and RoHS Compliant
- Aluminum and steel construction for years of dependable use
- Silent fan provides quiet, vibration-free operation
- Solid state operation—no rheostats to heat up and fail
- 1 Year Electrical Warranty