Unrivaled Modular Configurations
MicroZoom is a next generation high magnification digital microscope. It has the highest resolution lenses in the industry with an available optical magnification range of up to 445x. As a result, it handles production and inspection tasks with ease. Significantly, though, the system is also easily scaled for future high magnification needs.
Controlled by an included wireless mouse, software built into the camera offers a wide range of labeling and measurement features. Additionally, another application is provided free (a $595 value). It has an even more impressive array of measurement and annotating features—such as extended depth of field stacking and image stitching. It, however, requires a separate Windows PC to operate.
With its simple assembly and wide selection of accessories (CCD adapters, right angle adapters, and auxiliary lenses), higher magnification ranges and various working distances are within reach.
High Magnification without Squinting
This version of the MicroZoom high magnification digital microscope comes with a 12" heads up display mounted to the camera. Instead of being hunched over and squinting through a pair of lenses, magnified images appear in full-color on the screen before you. This is far more ergonomic, allowing you to find the perfect configuration for your work space. With the included software, the added screen allows you to compare current and previous imagery and label items directly on the image.
Specialized Fine Focus Adjustment
Under a traditional microscope, you must constantly adjust the unit to see components at different heights. Conversely, with the Microzoom, a special knurled adjustment enables fine refocusing without having to change the height of the system! This is especially convenient when working at high magnification—precision refocusing without any loss of image fidelity!
This product is also available with a 22" monitor and without a monitor.
- Standard magnification range of 35 – 220x (up to 445x with options)
- 6MP Ultra-Cam™ II Hybrid HDMI/USB Camera
- Integrated 12" LCD Monitor
- Includes Advanced Imaging & Measurement Software Suite (AIMS)
- AIMS includes on-screen controls via wireless mouse for Image/Video Capture, Calibrated Measurement, Labeling, Digital Noise Reduction, Export to Excel, and more
- Exclusive PC suite software extension combines all features listed above, along with Extended Depth of Field Stacking, Image Stitching, and more (PC needed)
- 16” Double Ball Bearing Base
- The base model does not include a light, but multiple options are available
- ESD Safe
- Made in the USA with domestic and global parts
- 5 year mechanical warranty